LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2018, 09:57 AM
Forum Newbie

Serious talk about business

How did you optimize your business?
Old 06-14-2018, 01:22 PM
Forum Newbie

What business do you have?

I don't know exactly what business you have thus and so in my opinion it's difficult to help you
Old 06-15-2018, 10:05 AM
Forum Newbie

People buy prestige

Contrary to popular belief, people donít buy products or services. Instead they buy outcomes; results, solutions, benefits, answers, value, advantages, improvements, time saving, avoidance of pain, protection, pleasure, fulfilment, enjoyment, prestige etc. Your higher purpose for being in business should be to turn those positive outcomes into reality by promoting, selling and delivering the specific outcomes your customer is actually buying.
Old 09-25-2018, 05:39 AM
Forum Newbie

Do you think ERP software is impotant for businesses these days? I would like to recommend you to check out the solution from https://diceus.com/open-source-erp-j...product-choose for this purpose, and I think you will like it a lot. It is a very handy thing indeed
Old 09-30-2018, 03:56 AM
Forum Newbie

I think this is important for business. The only question is how do you want to do business. I use it in my field. I am engaged in trading fxmcapital.com I try to reach a good level
Old 10-18-2018, 01:46 AM
Forum Newbie

Showcase your personality and utilize social profiles including Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Instagram. Define your unique voice and tactics for each channel and post real-time behind-the-scenes photos to engage with your audience. You can also use these channels to inform customers of upcoming promotions. Post actively to these channels at least once a day to show your customers that you are engaged. Your social media channels will help increase brand awareness for your business and create affinity with followers.
Old 11-15-2018, 05:09 AM
Forum Newbie

You should get yourself a notepad, i mean, not a laptop, but an actual notepad, where you can write down thing you have to do. It's an old school way, but it really works.
Second thing is to keep investing in your business, not in your wife or your brand new car. If you short on cash, there are always some services like utahpaydayloansonline.com that can give you some. But you have to be sure that you have a plan how to earn more with this money, otherwise you will get in trouble.
Old 05-17-2019, 04:40 AM
Forum Newbie

Instagram is the best option that works fine for me. I use paid though quite affordable services like https://zen-promo.com/like_bot_instagram for boosting my accounts that promote my products. The important thing is getting likes along with gaining a follower base, it's quite important if you do not wish to look like suspicious with 1000 followers per 10 likes. Overall, it's quite effective and I plan to use it a lot while there's such an easy possibility to promote oneself.
Old 06-04-2019, 05:46 PM
Forum Newbie

What business do you have?
Old 06-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Forum Newbie

I donít have such a business, I buy cryptocurrency, I expect it to grow and sell it. And so that I successfully invested money, I actively follow the course of cryptocurrency and invest in the most promising, I do it here https://www.crypto-rating.com/price-prediction/ Professional price forecasts. Following them, earned good