Project Management Knowledge Base

Go Back   Project Management Knowledge Base > Peer Support > Primavera Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2005, 09:34 PM
Forum Newbie

DecisionCharts for Primavera

It's great to see another community forming to help project managers succeed. My company, DecisionEdge, offers add-on tools for Primavera that are also designed specifically to help project managers.

I invite you to download an evaluation copy of our new add-on charting tool for Primavera. [URL="http://www.decisionedge.com/primavera_decisioncharts.html"]DecisionCharts for Primavera [/URL]includes over 100 new and improved charts for Primavera Project Management, Expedition, and Cost Management designed to help managers better understand and communicate key project information.

DecisionCharts has six different types of charts (gantt, bar/line, map/diagram, bubble/matrix, pie, and dashboard) to optimize how project information is shown. The bundled charts are based upon our years of experience helping project managers...

Is there a chart you've always wanted?
If you currently use workarounds like copying and pasting into Excel to get the project graphics you need, you should definitely consider DecisionCharts.

Please take a look and feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments.

Regards,
John Garay
DecisionEdge, Inc.
PM me*
(888) 610-3343 x704
[url]http://www.decisionedge.com[/url]

PS - We're also working on a new reporting add-on for Primavera.
See our website for details!

[*edit: Click on John's username above to access the Private Message (PM) function. Then you can either tell him your email address or ask for his email address.

It's not a good idea to post email addresses in forums though as email spammers use programs to read the web (including our forum) for new victims]

Last edited by pmkb; 12-21-2005 at 09:16 AM. Reason: remove live link to email address
Old 12-13-2005, 10:36 AM
Forum Newbie

Thak you so much for the link given by you.

I think this site will be useful all of us.