Project Management Knowledge Base

Go Back   Project Management Knowledge Base > Project Management Knowledge Base > Project Management

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2014, 08:51 AM
Project Addict

We wrote an anecdotal comparison between Microsoft Project and Primavera p6 a while back. This may be useful to some folks and I welcome any additional comments that you may have http://www.tensixconsulting.com/2013...osoft-project/
Old 08-26-2014, 10:17 AM
Project Hobbyist

Teamwork PM may be worth considering. It currently one of the best project management app, out in the market today. Aside from its ease of use, you will surprised as to how useful and practical are the features embedded in the software. You can share files, assign tasks and monitor their deadlines and status, create interactive gantt charts, bill clients accurately for hour rendered, real time status updates keeps everyone informed. Try it now , it is free forever for your first two projects.
Old 09-23-2014, 06:49 AM
Forum Newbie

There are many ways that a Project Management tools can help you reduce the significant risks large projects pose for organizations of all sizes. The same method can be used over and over again in your business. Every project meanders over time, Life changes, business changes, people come and go.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:31 PM
Forum Newbie

Project management

This is a great stuff about the project management tool. We get fine ideas about the same and healthy discussion. This is a great content about the management.
Old 02-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Forum Newbie

Which is best project management tool?

I would choose Asana (fast project management solution for teams) and Orchestra. But for content and document management I prefer content management solution from Iflexion.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:35 AM
Forum Newbie

Quick FPA Launched Both For Project mangers and Project Estimators

Apart from various approaches, which have already been used for project management and software estimation, we have seen little success of software project success rate. Even the Standish Report says that a third of the software project fail resulting in not just financial loss but also loss of brand name. We need to transform.

Try this new innovation-QuickFPA in the field of software estimation which is also coupled with project management capabilities:
The tool enables setting benchmark for development productivity at organizational level.
Enables control of project management activities.
Enables automated software estimation capabilities providing granular estimates of software projects on any technology platform you use!!
QuickFPA has pre-designed template for estimating all categories of effort (devlopment, build, installation and validation, version control), project management and even test management.
Does not require technical expertise for estimation.
Set up very easy and standardized done at organizational level.

Any PM or developer can produce same level of detailed analysis as an expert. I tried for my projects and was surprised by its robustness!

And what more - It enables doing estimates as quickly as 10 in a day. Since I am a freelance developer, I was actually able to save so much time and even bid for many projects together - and hence ended up having more in my kitty. Just try out and see how project management and estimation capabilities get greatly enhanced by Quick FPA. https://www.quickfpa.com/site/
Old 04-14-2016, 05:20 AM
Forum Newbie

There are lots of great project management tool in market but i strongly recommended you to use project planning pro for creating awesome project. this project management app is available on Mac,iOS(iPhone and iPad), Android and windows platform.
For more information visit to: http://planningproapp.com/
Old 04-20-2016, 09:37 AM
Forum Newbie

Exclamation Project Reports by Projecker

If you are looking for a tool which creates fast and meaningful reports about the work your team has done. Then you should check out Projecker!

They develop a new tool which helps you to create reports for your customers. Maybe this is something for you?
http://www.projecker.de/en
They are searching free Beta-Tester this month!
Old 11-04-2016, 05:34 AM
Forum Newbie

Here is my suggestion

I'd suggest you guys to check out ProofHub for project management and collaboration. This tool will help you

1. To assign task to team members
2. Communicate with your team
3. Track project progress.
Old 11-14-2016, 03:33 AM
Forum Newbie

https://www.qmswrapper.com/
best project management tool