Project Management Knowledge Base

Go Back   Project Management Knowledge Base > Peer Support > Other Tools

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 04:03 AM
Forum Newbie

Default Mindjet MindManager & Project Management - ThinkBlue

Hey All!

I've been a fairly long time user of Mindjet MindManager and have used it extensively as both a personal and professional tool. I've always been looking for ways to enhance my application of the software in real world situations and have found it to be an extremely powerful tool.

I was searching for some fresh material in regards to project management and MindManager integration and was directed to this site www.jonathan-baker.com by a colleague of mine. There's a product here called ThinkBlue: Project Management Using Mindjet MindManager. Its a package that has been specifically designed for project managers (something like Mindjet Jetpack) only a more up to date version.

Its a total of 73 templates that are a blend of MindManager and Microsoft excel, some of the excel documents seem to be accounting spreadsheets. It also comes with an eBook that clearly explains every MindManager template. The templates also seem to have a really refreshing design compared to many others I have seen done in MindManager.

It looks pretty good and was wondering what others think or if they have any experience with this template package?
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiNetscape this post!Stumble this Post!