Project Management Knowledge Base

Go Back   Project Management Knowledge Base > Peer Support > Primavera Systems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Forum Newbie

Project Planning using Primavera P3 e books

Hi everyone.
Can anyone please direct me to the location(s) of any free e-books or tutoring of projects planning using primavera P3. I have seen one post that indicated an existence of such sites.
Thanks alot.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Forum Newbie

Primavera e-book

Dear Sir;
I can not provide you the direct link to those books but anyway, you should go to visit [url=http://www.ebookee.com]Free Download eBooks Search Engine![/url] and search with wording Primavera, that site will pop-up with another link to the book. The procedure for downloading very simple. Totally free. Please try that, if you can not do so mail to me and I will give you the direct link next time or send you a copy of the book, in stead of. Then selfhelp first.

Best Regards
aleebaba
Old 05-08-2008, 07:43 AM
Forum Newbie

Thanks

Thanks alot. I have tried several times however, Icould not get to a working connection to download the files.
Please kindly providce the link or the book if possible.
Appreciated very much.
Planner0008
Old 05-08-2008, 10:44 AM
Forum Newbie

Primavera

Dear Sir;
Please find the books details below and direct download link. I thought that these are the stuff you are finding. Anyway, do you have a copy of Primavera
or Suretrak, if you don't have I can tell you where you can download but in the next step.

Best Regards
aleebaba

Book Description: )

The book is packed with screen shots, constructive tips and is available in paperback and A4 spiral bound, which lies flat on the desk and is suitable as a training course handout and for learning the software. The book contains workshops with solutions at the end of each chapter for the reader to practice the skills taught in the chapter. This book may be used for learning Primavera Project Planner P3 Version 3.1 software as either: - A self teach book, or - A user guide, or - A training manual for a three day training course.

All 3 pdf files in 1 RAR
Size: 6.8 MB

[url=http://rapidshare.com/files/21965623/0957778376_3pdf.rar]RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting[/url]