Project Management Knowledge Base

Go Back   Project Management Knowledge Base > Project Management Knowledge Base > Project Management

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 12:18 AM
Forum Newbie

Default Looking for good Project Management software package

Hi,

I am looking for a good Project Management Software package which is well suited to web development projects. The projects that I am running are not disimilar to software development projects, and they roughtly break down into a group of linear tasks, such as: blue printing, sign-off, designing, developing, technical support, etc.

I have tried Easy Projects .NET however it has not been satisfying all of my reporting requirements. I need to track tasks, and determine if given tasks are happening when required, and in the correct time frame, and use this information to budget projects.

Any suggestions on a good software package will be greatly appreicated.

Kind Regards,

Davo
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiNetscape this post!Stumble this Post!
Old 03-05-2012, 05:46 AM
Forum Newbie

Interesting question. Have you considered ProjectVision? This Project Management software tool allows you to customize your reports enabling you to gather together only the information that you need.

It is a application that covers project planning, cost control, resource and skill allocation,and project collaboration needed for the successful execution of projects.

Why not try a Free Trial?? http://www.corasystems.com/free-trial/
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiNetscape this post!Stumble this Post!
Old 03-14-2012, 12:43 AM
Forum Newbie

Default http://www.PureProjectTools.com is a lifesaver

I was so frustrated using some project management tools too. I have my project management certification and while getting that certification they advised us to use microsoft project. It was terrible. There seems to be so many project management tools but barely any that can do it all. I am currently using http://www.PureProjectTools.com which is BY FAR the best PM tool I have used. It's free to sign up. Definitely worth a try I'd say. Sounds like we do similar work.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:31 AM
Forum Newbie

Thumbs up Apptivo's Project Management App

I would suggest Apptivo’s Project Management app, helps you to run your business without worries. Project app will communicate with other apps such as Customers, Contacts, Invoice to ease up the process.
Old 08-31-2012, 05:32 AM
Forum Newbie

Default Good Project Management Software Package

Hey,

I think i have a perfect solution for you. I am using this software from quite a while now and i think it is a good one. It is eResource Scheduler. The software is a great help when i have many project and even more resources to book on those projects. You can detail every resource according to their skills and attributes. The reports also give you a bird's eye view of the financial, forecasting and utilization aspects of scheduling. If you were to go by my advice go for it yourself and see if it is any use for you. You can log onto there website for more details.
http://www.eresourcescheduler.com/
Old 11-23-2012, 04:40 AM
Forum Newbie

Default Good Project Management software

I know about a best software which can help me with managing my project tracking activity. this will help me out on this I have been using many Project tracking software but I am satisfied with this...

http://www.workflowstoday.com/products/projectquest

Last edited by Marvin Gardens; 11-23-2012 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Help in answer
Old 12-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Forum Newbie

BillQuick and BillQuick Online have project management tracking features like rate hierarchies and tons of reports

http://www.billquickonline.com/

Last edited by banosd; 12-11-2012 at 01:50 AM.
Old 12-24-2012, 12:42 AM
Forum Newbie

Default Project management tool

Hi,

i would suggest you to go for www.proofhub.com which is free and you get proofing tools online for your design projects and also you get the timesheets and milestones option which will help you a lot to manage your projects. have a look and try it out. I am using this tool from the last 1 year and its very much better then many tools online.

Thanks
Old 01-18-2013, 02:01 AM
Forum Newbie

There are numerous project management tools available today but when it comes to get one, it needs a thoughtful decision. These project management tools eases your work a lot. These tools are helpful to organise your work well to manage everything in one place. The one that we use is https://signoff.me/. Once you will use it, you will get addicted to it for sure.
Old 01-20-2013, 02:25 PM
Forum Newbie

Default CA Clarity

I've worked with CA's Clarity. It's an enterprise level project management application. It probably is a lot more than what you need, but if you have any questions about it you can ask me and I'll be happy to share what I know.

Mark

Tags
budgeting, package, project management, software