I successfully passed the updated PMP exam last week
About the updated Exam:
*It took me almost 3 hours.
* Some tricky questions involved picking the “best” of many correct answers
* The technique of eliminating 2 answers first didn’t work in some cases…for some there were 3 correct answers to choose the “best” one from
* Many questions were direct.
* of course the pmzilla and pmkb community (silent lurker in the forum, listing hints, strong resources, exchange private msgs with passers)
* took trainings from PM Prepcast and PMChamp
* took an intense online PMP coaching from PMChamp (the updated 2011 exam - highly recommended)
* Rita's exams (very useful, highly recommended)
* PMBOK Guide (little read here, read there only) Im more into taking mock exams
* I listened to the PM Prepcast on drives to and from work
* discipline and determination are rewarding buddies
* The PMBoK is a standard and framework, not best practices
* 3 days before the exam, take time to relax
my prayers are with you PMP reviewers! you can do it too!
|pass pmp exam, pmp 2011 exam, pmp exam changes, pmp exam tips, pmp updated exam|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Just Passed PMP Exam||dodhelp||Careers||4||04-04-2013 11:40 PM|
|Online PMP Exam Coaching Program - Updated for the 2011 Exam||ChadBrown||Project Management||1||09-05-2011 05:20 AM|
|Passed The Pmp Exam On My First Take||ChadBrown||Project Management||1||08-23-2011 07:27 AM|
|Why PMI Won’t Say If You Passed Or Failed Your PMP Exam||RITETRAC||Project Management||1||08-05-2011 10:30 AM|
|8 things the PMP exams changes means to the Potential PMP® Test Taker||RITETRAC||Careers||0||08-01-2011 10:51 AM|