Project Management Knowledge Base

Go Back   Project Management Knowledge Base > Project Management Knowledge Base > Project Management

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 11:55 AM
Forum Newbie

:) I need your help

I would be grateful if you only briefly suggest the approach and all the elements that should make my answers to the questions asked in the 'case study' put forth. I need to put together the presentation to answer this 'case study' over the weekend.

__________________________________________________ __

When Business Development met with IT they proposed that the new templates be developed for the new global desktop soon to be rolled out (within six months) and not the old desktop. Business Development agreed.

The six months has now lapsed (assume it is August 2010) and Business Development have heard that the new desktop is not in pilot, the pilot timeline is now September 2010 with rollout to be complete by December 2010. The new Business Development templates have not been developed for the existing desktop or for the new desktop.

Brief - You have been informed by the Business Development Portfolio manager that Business Development management are not happy with this situation and something needs to be done.

The Director of the Global Programme Group has asked you to assign a project manager from the offshore project team to pick up the situation and resolve it with your guidance.

Prepare a Powerpoint presentation that you will provide to the Business Development Portfolio Manager, which can be used in a meeting with Business Development management, to explain how the situation will be resolved. The presentation should address the following points:

- What is the Global Programme Group going to do to resolve the situation?
- What are key risks going forward and how can they be mitigated?
- What do you need from Business Development management to make the resolution work?

Last edited by bgaurav; 10-29-2011 at 09:42 AM.
Old 11-01-2011, 01:02 AM
Banned

Send a message via Skype™ to Jashandeep_biz
Hi!
I am completely agree with the situation you are facing.I will suggest you to make a presentation with the relevant facts.Also add some videos in that to motivate all.