Advertise on this site
How to give buffer and plan for activity when you are waiting for feedback from clien
I am making a plan to develop a website and need to clarify some points.
Let's say this is the process:
1. Client sends requirement
2. I reply back with questions
3. Client replies back with answers
4. I ask a few more questions if needed and client clarifies
5. I then SRS to client
6. Client responds with changes
7. I send updated SRS to client based on his feedback and after a few times back and forth, SRS is finalized
Now I want to show this in a plan using Microsoft Project 2010. I want to know how do you show these tasks? In some cases I need to wait for client feedback so do I show this as buffer period?
I have attached initial plan I have made (screenshot) for your review.