Advertise on this site
HIRING: Master Scheduler Opportunity
My name is Leo Plaza, and I represent a consulting firm who is currently looking for a Scheduler in the Aerospace and Defense field. Through research, we have determined that your background qualifies you as a potential candidate for this position.
Our client is a publicly traded company with significant repeat blue chip clients. Their solutions provide significant top-line and bottom-line growth to Fortune 500 companies and small-to-medium enterprises, including the largest aerospace and defense contractors, such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, Raytheon etc.
We are looking for an individual to engage in a series of challenging projects and are looking to build a satisfying growth plan. This is an opportunity to do meaningful work that helps clients solve complex business issues.
We are actively recruiting Schedulers for various positions located all across the U.S. Since our client is a consulting firm, you can live and work anywhere in the U.S, but you must have flexibility to travel to client sites in the U.S.
· The ability to schedule significant development and/or production programs using the Integrated Master Plan (IMP) and or Integrated Master Schedule (IMS).
· Develop management information from the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to include corrective action planning and present the data to the program team.
· Able to be an active team member on an Integrated Product Team (IPT)
· Experience leading Teams.
· Experience as a Program Planner on large complex programs.
· Must have experience with at least one industry standard toolset
- Microsoft Project, Artemis Project View, Real Time Projects, Primavera, etc.
- Ability to conceptualize program networks, operate schedule tool, and generate management information such as critical path analysis is required.
· Extensive experience working in Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) is desired. Experience in government programs is preferred.
· Clearance preferred: Secret or Top Secret, with SCI.
If you have these skill sets, and would like to learn more about this opportunity please e-mail your resume and feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
CRI, Sourcing Analyst
RPO - Recruitment Process Outsourcing and Recruitment Enhancement Services - CRIHire
"Enhancing Lives by Building Great Companies"
Last edited by pmkb; 10-07-2007 at 08:43 PM. Reason: forum rules